Topics 35 weeks
  Topics 35 weeks

35 weeks

Find latest answers to 35 weeks questions, 35 weeks articles, 35 weeks news and clinic/doctors who deal with 35 weeks.

Dear Doctor,I am 6 weeks pregnant and my TSH is 8.5.It was normal before pregnancy. what should I do?

High TSH means that you have hypothyroidism.Please get your free t3 and t4 evaluated and your anti TPO antibodies done.In pregnancy,TSH levels are usually kept below 2.5-3 else baby can have behavioural and learning defects later on in life. Your doctor will advise you thyroxine replacement for the elevated TSH.Regular monitoring of TSH is recommmended throughout pregnancy and also after delivery. ...

Read Complete Answer

I am 23 weeks pregnant. I have been taking Deriphyllin Retard 150 twice a day morning and at night. My doctor has prescribed to take it for 15 days. M worried if affects my baby. Please advice.

Hello, The medications ( Deriphyllin & Foracort 200) you are taking are either generally accepted as safe during pregnancy or their safety during pregnancy has not been established. Whenever medications are prescribed during pregnancy, patients and their doctors have to decide whether the benefits of the drugs outweigh the potential risks. If you have asthma, it could actually be riskier to NOT use your inhalers. It is generally safer for pregnant asthmatics to use their asthma medications tha ...

Read Complete Answer

I've been havin severe jaw pain for the last few weeks. Especially at the bottom back of my jaw (where I got my wisdom teeth out). Could these be related?

If you are experiencing pain after extraction of wisdom tooth, it could well be related. Get an x-ray done to rule out any infection. ...

Read Complete Answer

im 27 weeks pregnant and i was eating and my tooth broke i swallowed it will it effect my baby?

Not at all. if it not stuck anywhere then will passout through stool. take lot of banana... will help. ...

Read Complete Answer

Now I am 10 weeks pregnant and my doctor is saying that USG is showing that the foetus is 9 weeks old and no such limbs are seen in the foetus. Doctor advised to take Injection CORION 5000IU weekly and ARGIPREG Sachet -1 sachet daily with other regular Tablets like ASA 50(1 daily), SYSFOL PLUS (2tab daily) and DUBAGEST-200(1 daily). Doctor is suspecting the foetus is of poor growth and poor liquor. Doctor said to take Injection for 3 weeks and if any improvements are not found then, I have to discontinue my pregnancy, but I am not in a mood to take such decision. Please guide me if I can carry my pregnancy and what shall I do now?

your case is one of high risk pregnancy as you have had one previous still birth. If Baby has poor birth weight and leads to still birth ,then other causes of poor growth of baby in recurrent pregnancies needs to be evaluated.Please get your thyroid profile done,thrombophilia screen done as these are the most common causes of theses problems.also let me know whether the baby was normal in appearance in previous pregnancy and if any autopsy was suggested to you. inj corion and is given to suppo ...

Read Complete Answer

The ultrasound result for my expecting wife at 17 weeks and six days is as follows. Placenta: Fundo posterior; Maturity grade:0; FHR: 144 b/mt; BPD: 40mm(corresponding to 18 weeks 1 day); HC:145mm(corresponding to 17weeks 5 day); AC: 123mm(corresponding to 18 weeks 4 day) and FL: 24mm(corresponding to 17 weeks 3 day); Cervical length:4.4cm. What are the chances of the gender of the likely baby?

Hi, The ultrasound report only tells about the well ness of baby and various parameteres of the health of the baby like the height,the diameter,heart rate and expected age of baby and in which position is baby there inside the uterus and not the sex of the baby,if it would have been there even you could have read that but in india it is illegal to determine the sex of the child(it is a punishable offence to the doctor). ...

Read Complete Answer

I used to do few abs exercise ever day for 20 mins. I did this for 2 weeks. I stopped after having abdominal muscle pain and back pain. This pain is not the regular pain. I feel as though muscles are contracting. It been 2 weeks now. I took hifilac for 4 days (1 everyday) after which pain has reduced considerably, but still there is uneasiness and light pain sometimes. What could be the reason? Should I take hifilac for couple of days more? Please suggest

Hi, Its been how many days you have left excercise due to pain in back and pain abdomen ? Exactly what is the site of pain where do you have pain ? What does hifilac contain(name of drug),please kindly mention the name of the drug ? Although muscle pain in back is common after strenous excercise if not done properly and if done after a long time the pain can happen. You can take a combination of diclofenac and seratiopeptidase for now for 2-3 days,but if the pain does not go even after about 5 ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Ritu Sethi

• Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  1080 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

• General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1429 Doc Points

Dr. Sanjay Pandey

• Homeopathist
  •  Kolkata, India