Topics 45 days
  Topics 45 days

45 days

Find latest answers to 45 days questions, 45 days articles, 45 days news and clinic/doctors who deal with 45 days.

I hv been having problems of dizziness, and spinning sensations since last 4/5 days. Had the same earlier abt 2 yrs back but on a very mild scale and they went away without any medication. This time it has been rather acute. Visited the physician and hv been prescribed Vertin 8 mg 1x3 times a day before bkfst, lunch and dinner. After three days feeling better but the sensations are still there albeit milder. Feel the spinning sensation especially when I look straight up/down and then bring the head back to normal posn.Again when I am changing sides on bed while lying down from left to right rpt left to right I feel the same sensation. Tho' the dizziness and the spinning sensations are less now after taking the dosages of Vertin 8 last three days would u hv any advice as to how long it takes normally for the problems to be totally eliminated? I am particularly concerned as I am, tho' a retired person, a man of fairly active habits and for the various domestic chores often hv to drive quite a bit in heavy city traffic and as a result of this problem am completely grounded which is affecting our day-to-day life styles and needs.

Hi, Tablet Vertin is used for relief of vertigo due to several reasons, but it is to be known why is this vertigo occurring. For that reason MRI and other tests needs to be done. The possible causes could be some problem in the brain or ear. If there is chronic disease in the ear, the internal ear is effected and there will be vertigo. The duration of vertigo will depend on the cause. To prevent worsening of symptoms during episodes of vertigo, try the following: - Keep still, sit or lie dow ...

Read Complete Answer

My doctor prescribed me to take yamini tablets (drospirenone and ethinylestradiol tablets) from 5th day of period. I started taking tablet on 5th day and had inntercourse on same day. She didn't ask me about my perio cycle is my period cycle is short. For last three months I am getting periods at interval of 25 days days but before that for some months, I had cycle of 22 days. Can I be suure about not getting pregnent.

Hi!! YAMINI is an oral contraceptive that produces an artificial cycle.If earlier your menses were for 22 days but after starting yamini they come regularly after every 25 days,it is normal. Also,chances of conceving on yamini are extremely low if you are taking the pill correctly,that is,taking it daily,not missing any tablet and starting the next packet on the 8th day of finishing the previous packet ...

Read Complete Answer

Hello Doc, My periods delayed by 7 days, so i took a pregnancy test using the kit available in the market. It showed C and T lines to be pink confirming pregnancy. But as I was not in a shape to have a baby, I took two pills of regulin forte to abort it. After three days, I had heavy vaginal discharge for half an hour and then it stopped completely.Now after 7 days I undertook the same test again, this time C was dark pink and T was pale pink.. what should I do now. kindly advice.

Hi!! The pregnancy test can remain positive for uptil 2 weeks after an abortion. To rule out if pregnancy is completely aborted or not,so please get a serum beta hcg test done.This is a blood test that that checks the same hormone of pregnancy in the blood that the urine test checks. A beta hcg test is done in all laboratories and the results are usually available after few hours. The beta hcg test in serum( blood) if more than 5 indicates pregnancy,so maybe your pregnancy is not completely abor ...

Read Complete Answer

followed with 102 degree temperature.we went to hospital and he prescribed be antibiotic for 3 days.After that also the body temperature showd between 100 and 101.The did alla the checkups and all are negative.They already started for pantiac 40 mg and formic 1.5 injections for 2 days.after that i was discharged and changed the antibiotic to ciplox 500 mg for 5 days.I never knew that a dental abcess without any pain may cause fever.But yesterday when i wnt through tha net,i found that it is followed by fever.I'm very much feared to go to a dentist..Please help me sir.

You probably have a Dental Infection Foci in the mouth and that is the cause of trouble. A good dentist will be able to remove the dental phobia you have as dental treatments now are free of pain and discomfort. If you have no childhood fear of dentist and now you are grown up then try to the understand the various dental instruments and their uses, this will remove THE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN and remove the myth that dentistry is painful. This oral infection may cause various health problems at oth ...

Read Complete Answer

Hi i am 23 days pregnant, Confirmed after blood HCG test. Consulted doctor, she prescribed Mankind's Unwanted Kit. She told to use it as per instruction ..I read the manual its written to take 4-misoprostol tablets after 1-3 days of taking the mifepristone tablet. Its mentioned to take Misoprostol Vaginally. As my pregnancy is only 23 days i don't want to take misoprostol vaginally..rather i want to take it orally. Can i take Mankind Brand's Unwanted Kit's Misoprostol dose orally in my case. If not mankinds any other good brands..cipla, sun alternative for using misoprostol orally. S. Dey. Age-25, Weight 49, Hgeight 5 ft.

Hi, The time gap is same whether drug (misoprostol)taken orally or vaginally.the drug whether taken orally or vaginally it is to be taken 2+2,you will take the first dose after 24 hours of mifepristone and then after 12 hours rest of the 2 tablets. But these drugs will be useful only if the pregnancy is intrauterine. Hope you have confirmed that. Yes it is possible that some products of conception are retained even after drugs and that can be confirmed only after an ultrasound,which is to be d ...

Read Complete Answer

From last 4 years myn menstrual period got decreased. Ealier use to get for 4 days. after that reduced for 3 days then 2 days and now reduced the quantity also. 1st day 6 to 7 drops 2nd day 5 drops. I done all the medical check up all reports are normal. I am worried that it will get stop. Even myn weight also got incresed feeling more sleepy n laziness. Please help me out

Hi, Mostly the causes of hypomenorrhoea are visible on blood test and ultrasound and if they are not visible,then further tests will need to be done such as mri scan or dilation and curettage and biopsy. Are you having any fever ? Please tell me about your tests like fsh,lh insulin,prolactin,estrogen and your usg report and also your thyroid report. ...

Read Complete Answer

Name – Biman Das Age – 28 years Indian origin, stays in Bangalore, India. 9th July 2012 - hemoglobin electrophoresis suggestive of Homozygous Hemoglobin E disease Complaint – Weakness since 1year. Hi…. Below are the complete tests I have done two days back….. Blood Urea Nitrogen – 11.00 mg/dl Serum Creatinine – 1 mg/dl Serum Glucose – 94 mg/dl SERUM LIVER FUNCTION TEST Billirubin Total – 1.30 mg/dl Billirubin – direct – 0.30 mg/dl SGOT/AST (P5P, IFCC) – 63.00 IU/ml SGPT/ALT (P5P, IFCC) – 142.00 IU/ml ALP – 74 IU/ml Total protein – 7.80 g/dl Serum Albumin – 4.90 g/dl Serum Globulin – 2.90 g/dl ALB/GLOB Ratio – 1.69 g/dl SERUM TSH (ECLIA) – 6.240 IU/mL COMPLETE BLOOD COUNT WBC – 9300.00 /cu.mm RBC – 6.15 million/cu.mm Hemoglobin – 11.90 g/dl Haemotocrit (PCV) – 37.00 % MCV – 61.00 fL MCH – 19.40 Pg MCHC – 31.30 g/dl Platelet count – 135000.00 /Cu.mm DIFFERENTIAL COUNT Neutrophils – 52 % Lymphocytes – 43 % Monocytes – 3.00 % Eosinophils – 2.00 % ESR – 4.00 /1st hour. PERIPHERAL SMEAR EXAMINATION RBC’s – Show moderate anisopoikilocytosis, are microcytic hypochromic with few eliptocytes, target cells. WBC’s – Leucocytes are normal in total count and distribution Plateletes – Plateletes are reduced. Macroplateletes noted. Impression – Microcytic hypochromic blood picture with thrombocytopenia. (Kindly correlate with serum iron,TIBC, ferritin and Hb variant analysis [To rule out hemoglobinopathy]) OTHER TESTS – Routine Urine analysis – All values are normal ECG – Normal study X-Ray of chest – PA View – Normal Study MY HABBITS – Non veg 3 days a week Beer – 3 days a week( 700ml per day) drinking since 10 years. Smoking – 12 cigarettes per day (Smoking since 10 years). More Anxiety and less physical activities. Last one year I am inside my house, just for half an hour I go outside in the morning. MY HISTORY AND TESTS DONE EARLIER – History of acidity, constipation and digestion. 9th July 2012 - Haemoglobin electrophoresis suggestive of Homozygous Haemoglobin E disease. 16th October 2012 - Ultrasound of liver – Fatty Liver 18th October 2012 – Liver function test – All values are normal 18th October 2012 – Pulmonary test – Normal spirometery 18th October 2012 – Complete Haemoglobin – Haemoglobin 12.5 gm/dl, WBC – normal in number and morphology, RBC – Anicocytosis with microcytic hypochromic erythrocytes, mild polychromasia, elliptocytes and taget cells, platelets- adequate Please let me know is it very serious and also let me know some medicines and diet... Regards Biman Das

Hi, I am not sure,your doctor must have examined you so he can might be telling better,but i belive you should have complet liver tests including pt aptt and coagulation profile and billirubin levels and also repeat the tests you already have. Although yellow eyes can also be due to mddy sclera,some people have muddy sclera. Your tsh is also raised so he might be telling you for some test or may be you could be directly be put on medicines for this. Time taken is different for diffirent person ...

Read Complete Answer

I take femilon pills which continues for 21 days and after 7 days gap i restart my femilon pill again. This time due to my tight schedule I missed the pills by 2 days. Hence I am not sure whether I can continue with the same.

Hi, Since you have already missed two doses now you don't have to consume that packet,just leave that packet and again start a fresh packet after your periods as you were or as you must have been explained to consume those drugs. ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Ritu Sethi

• Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  1080 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

• General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1429 Doc Points

Dr. Vivek Nair

• Dermatologist
  •  Gurgaon, India