Topics 3 times
  Topics 3 times

3 times

Find latest answers to 3 times questions, 3 times articles, 3 times news and clinic/doctors who deal with 3 times.

My 3 month old son is passing urine only thrice daily. He is my first child . I breastfeed him five times a day but I feel my milk is not adequate for him . He is also not growing well and has gained only 1 Kg since his birth. Please help.

Hello , Thanks for your request. First of all let me tell you that your milk is always adequate for your baby if you feed him regularly. Feed your baby on demand whenever he is hungry and sucks vigorously. Let him suckle for around 15-20 min. so that both his hunger and thirst are taken care of.Also breastfeed him at night, as baby needs milk every 2-3 hrs even while sleeping. It gives him energy to grow and it produces milk for the coming day. So feed him 2-3 times at night and 6-8 times during ...

Read Complete Answer

HELLO DR I AM 40 YR OLD MAN AND MY SGOT IN 54.42 AND SGPT IS 29.15. MY CHOLESTROL IS 211(159 LDL AND 42 HDL). I AM A REGULAR DRINKER AND TAKES FISH/ CHICKEN 4 TO 5 TIMES A WEEK. HOW TO REDUCE CHOLESTROL AND SGOT, PLEASE SUGGEST.

Hello, I see that you are worried regarding your cholesterol levels and your sgot levels. To start up I would like to tell you that amongst the common causes of raised sgot level is fatty liver commonly seen in alcoholics and people who are obese or overweight. Your sgot levels are not alarmingly high and do not worry about them, they should come down as you start reducing your ldl levels (cholesterol levels) To reduce cholesterol initially you should limit your alcohol intake to about 120 ...

Read Complete Answer

I need expert opinion regarding "What should I do for nightfall problem ?" .I am facing this problem for last 10 years and happening 3-5 times a week.Is there any remedy to completely recover from this problem. Because of this wetdream my body weight is 52 kg.My age is 28 and height is 165cm.please provide some madicine to increase my body weight also

Hi, As you said that you are having this problem for a pretty long time, I have to say that it is important for you to know what exactly is night fall. Night fall is a problem which is faced more by men. The reason is that in females the secretion is too less for them to realize that they had a night fall. Males mostly have this problem in their teenage.The problem may be as infrequent to once in two months and to as frequent as once in every second day. Well there is no sure shot cure for it ...

Read Complete Answer

I hv been having problems of dizziness, and spinning sensations since last 4/5 days. Had the same earlier abt 2 yrs back but on a very mild scale and they went away without any medication. This time it has been rather acute. Visited the physician and hv been prescribed Vertin 8 mg 1x3 times a day before bkfst, lunch and dinner. After three days feeling better but the sensations are still there albeit milder. Feel the spinning sensation especially when I look straight up/down and then bring the head back to normal posn.Again when I am changing sides on bed while lying down from left to right rpt left to right I feel the same sensation. Tho' the dizziness and the spinning sensations are less now after taking the dosages of Vertin 8 last three days would u hv any advice as to how long it takes normally for the problems to be totally eliminated? I am particularly concerned as I am, tho' a retired person, a man of fairly active habits and for the various domestic chores often hv to drive quite a bit in heavy city traffic and as a result of this problem am completely grounded which is affecting our day-to-day life styles and needs.

Hi, Tablet Vertin is used for relief of vertigo due to several reasons, but it is to be known why is this vertigo occurring. For that reason MRI and other tests needs to be done. The possible causes could be some problem in the brain or ear. If there is chronic disease in the ear, the internal ear is effected and there will be vertigo. The duration of vertigo will depend on the cause. To prevent worsening of symptoms during episodes of vertigo, try the following: - Keep still, sit or lie dow ...

Read Complete Answer

i have scabies since a month, and used permethirin 2 times in 7 days difference with the doctor support, i felt relief day before yesterday but today i have more tiny bumps on my back they all are new.. what to do ? should i sit in sunlight ? i m already using neem oil 3times a day, with votex oral treatment.

Sorry looks like the answer did not post in its entirety. Continuing where it leaves off: Tab Ivermectin (Stromectol) 12 mg (if body wt>60 kgs), 9 mg (if body wt<60 kgs) - taken once now and once 7 days later (take on empty stomach). This is not essential but increases cure rates. Your doctor would need to prescribe it for you. All the people living with you must also be treated with permethrin as advised above even if they are asymptomatic, as usually everyone in the family is affected bu ...

Read Complete Answer

my problem is, something in black color has appeared suddenly on my penis. I don't know what that is, And some times it gets into light black color and some times dark color. Please help me with this problem.

Hi, Are they like spots or are they palpable area ? Are the spots itchy ? Are they like an ulcer or did they bleed ? Do you think you recently had sex with anyone who you think might have been infected ? Do you have any pain or burning in urine ? Many a times such dark areas are blood collection under the skin and they go by themselves in a week to two weeks. If awnser to any question is yes then you may have to show it to a near by doctor. ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Swati Kad

• Pediatrician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  558 Doc Points

Dr. Ramesh Madan

• Internal Medicine
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  518 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

• General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India