Total Views: 2702


PAST HISTORY : against hedeach use painkiller

1 Answers


The indications of dialysis usually are divided in 3 points system
1)Fluid overload which can not be managed by drugs
2) Hyperkalemia or electrolyte abnormalities which can't be treated by drugs
3) Severe acidosis which can't be treated by drugs

Last year during a conference I attended they updated with levels of urea(>200),and creatinine (>7) should be considered as an indication for dialysis,this is proposed but not confirmed as of now.

All the above are for chronic kidney disease,there are another 2 for acute failure
1) Sudden poisoning and raised metabolic acidosis
2) Sudden raised urea which leads to uremic encephalopathy

However main aspect of ckd (renal failure) is to treat the cause of renal failure and giving supportive treatment for function performed by kidney.
Now you will have to give me or send me all the reports or details about your blood test,ultrasound only then something can be commented .
However you come under the fourth indication of chronic failure so one aspect says that you should go,but yet that indication has not been proved scientifically.

Feel free to ask further questions

Have a similar question? Ask our top doctors now !
Matching Already Answered Queries

I am a 20 yrs old boy .While playing soccer at school , I twisted my right knee. i had little bit of pain but i kept on playing and completed my game.After coming back home,i had little pain in my right knee. so i took a painkiller and slept early. the next morning , i had swelling in my right knee and it was also very painful have i broken my knee bone ?what to do next?

  Doctor's Answer

Dear patient While playing football , you have injured your meniscus of your right knee joint.Twisting of knee causes this type of injury.Meniscus is a structure found in knees. it acts as a shock absorber. It helps in gliding of knee joint. apply ice packs to your knee , take a painkiller such as diclofenac and consult a orthopaedic surgeon . A MRI will be also required to ascertain the degree of injury. ...
Read Full Answer

Hello doctor! I am Mrs xyz in my second month of pregnancy.I am weighing 95 kg .My obstetrician has advised me against further weight gain in this pregnancy and has also told me that obesity affects pregnancy adversely.what should I do since I am 33 years of age and have conceived with great difficuly?

  Doctor's Answer

Dear Mrs xyz Firstly you need to tell me whether you have conceived on your own or after taking medications( asissted conception) Secondly,you need to tell me how much weight you have gained in the last 2 month. Your obstetrician has rightly advised you against gaining too much of weight in this pregnancy.It is not advised that you lose weight in this pregnancy or follow any such diet which leads to weight loss. Obesity leads to chances of early miscarriage,preterm labour,baby growing too big o ...
Read Full Answer

homeopathic tratment to reduce creatinine level

  Doctor's Answer

stenosis on which side? ...
Read Full Answer

My wife just fell backwards and her back (right side, midway up the back) landed against a hard wood chair corner. She is in severe pain and thinks she may have broken a rib. What should we do?

  Doctor's Answer

Hi, Her age ladies are prone to fractures. Get an x-ray chest a-p view and may be if she has pain you may also get an l-p spine x-ray. Give her a pain killer(nsaid group),hot fermentation and a muscle relaxant. You may also show her to a surgeon along with x-ray if she has pain in her chest or rib area. Feel free to ask more questions ...
Read Full Answer

provide me proper treatment to reduce my blood urea and creatinine

  Doctor's Answer

Hi, The only thing you have told me is that you have raised urea and creatinine and levels which are alarming for your age and you also told that you are a diabetic taking insulin. There are a number of causes of raised urea and creatinine (but since you told me just about your diabetic status so I have no other option except to take it that you are having renal failure due to diabetes) Rest try and follow following things to manage cardiovascular disease risk factors such as: 1. Avoid smok ...
Read Full Answer

Doctors Related to

Dr. Ritu Sethi

  • Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India

Dr. Sameer Kad

  • Orthopedist
  •  New Delhi, India

Dr. Swati Kad

  • Pediatrician
  •  New Delhi, India

Dr. Ramesh Madan

  • Internal Medicine
  •  New Delhi, India

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India

Dr. Manushree Gupta

  • Psychiatrist
  •  New Delhi, India

Dr. Pravin Gore

  • Colon and Rectal Surgeon
  •  Mumbai, India

Dr. Basant Singh

  • Dentist
  •  Bangalore, India


  • Sexologist
  •  Thiruvananthapuram, India

Dr. rajkumar gunaseelaraj

  • Dentist
  •  Salem, India
Articles Related to
Get Answer from online doctors now !

Ask Doctor Online 24/7

Verified Panel of Certified Doctors
Complete Privacy, Stay Anonymous
Full Satisfaction Guaranteed

By proceeding i accept Terms and Conditions

11 Doctors online to answer your health query now! 11 Doctors online !