Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
  i have to reduce my male boobs

Total Views: 1335

i have to reduce my male boobs is there any medicine in ayurveda....please tell

PAST HISTORY : nothing

2 Answers

Patient asked followup Question: 5 years ago

please tell me perfect medicine as i m going to marry this year and i feel very embaress and shy woring shirts and t shirts without jacket please help


There are some methods which I know in allopathic treatment. Hormonal treatment might be recommended. Radiotherapy might be given or cosmetic surgery can be done.(treatment depends upon cause and severity)

I have no idea about ayurvedic treatment.

Feel free to ask more questions

Patient asked followup Question: 5 years ago

how much iot cost


Cost of treatment is very variable (depends upon the size of gynaecomasia )

If the size is less or if reports say the cause to treatable by hormones then it should not be very expensive . But if surgery has to be done it is an expensive procedure (in lacs). I don't know about the exact cost and you have to check with hospital.

Take care.

Have a similar question? Ask our top doctors now !
Doctors Related to
Articles Related to
Get Answer from online doctors now !

Ask Doctor Online 24/7

Verified Panel of Certified Doctors
Complete Privacy, Stay Anonymous
Full Satisfaction Guaranteed

By proceeding i accept Terms and Conditions

11 Doctors online to answer your health query now! 11 Doctors online !

Explore Related Answers By Doctors
Top Related Questions
I am suffering from varicocele since 4 years.It aggravated initially in my opinion due to weight lifting.After taking medicines it never went away and i had a surgery after 2 years.the pain was not entirely gone but started aggravating in 2 months post surgery.Since then i have tried homeopathy and i have tried changing my food habits by reducing my non veg drastically but of no avail.I am really sick of this pain.It aggravates after i exercise, after urination and bowel movements, and it pains in the morning after i get up.I want some ayurveda treatment for this condition.
1 Answer
Hello Doctor I have a Localized morphia Skin Prob on my face under the left side of eye i what to know about permanent cure of morphia so which type of medicine gives best result that means Allopathic,homeopathic or Ayurveda medicine plz suggest me
1 Answer
can i reduce my breast size its 36 dd please suject me how i reduce with taking any type treatment
1 Answer
I am suffering from social anxiety disorder. I can not face the people . can not listen the speaches of the people. I hesitates to address in programmes. I can not even speak to my superiors, relatives, etc. When I start to go my jobplace ,I feel shyness and my heart beating increased . I had taken allopathy medicine for 14 years. But there is no so much improvement .allopathy medicine affected badly my sexual power. Now I am taking Ayurvedic medicine. But there is no any improvement. So please prescribe me any solution for my desease
1 Answer
Copyright © 2014, Healcon Labs Pvt. Ltd..All Rights Reserved
Trends -