Find latest answers to SPINAL MANIPULATION questions, SPINAL MANIPULATION articles, SPINAL MANIPULATION news and clinic/doctors who deal with SPINAL MANIPULATION.

spinal card pain

Consult a doctor. Find the cause for spinal cord pain. ...

Read Complete Answer

i have SCI (spinal cord injury...injury level is D10,D11,D12) and i am totally on bed from last 4 years. Can i walk on my own?

Physical therapy training will help you. You can walk on your own Based on the nature of injury and recovery of injury. ...

Read Complete Answer

i do masturbation for 2 years semen or sperm leaking in every 3 days ,when penis 5% works leaking , thinking, seeing blue films leaking, now i did not doing any wrong, down stomach pain, vomiting,unable to concentrate,mind disorder,stress full, no strength store in body,joint paint , testortone one ball up and one down, eye power low,spinal cord pain, body ,back pain,high pressure of this effects ? give me treatment to cure this completely

Hi, There are no tablets to control masturbation and it is a normal process doing it once in 3-4 days is ok,just stop watching blue films and avoid sexual thought in your might continously.You may try to read books may be spirutual books and may also try regular yoga this will help you to keep your thought process clean and keep yourself busy in activities of your interest. I did not understand your point about when penis 5 % ? All the symptoms you described are not because of masturbation,they ...

Read Complete Answer

dear sir i am prashant age 22 yr old . from last 15 days i have pain in my legs so i was quite unable to walk and run , even to stand up i reuired some support .as per my MRI concern the doct says your spinal veins gets press so we need to do exercice sir plz tell me your suggestion for the sam e , and give me best solution or suggestion

Hay prashant, from the symptom what you are telling seem its slip dics. but the extant of compression depends on the level of disc been bulged. so i would require your MRI report. for exs plz contact a physiotherapist near by you. but plz make a note. the physio should have either BPT/MPT qualification. MPT Ortho prefer. ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1406 Doc Points

Dr. Shrenik Shah

  • Orthopedist
  •  Ahmedabad, India
  •  126 Doc Points


  • Orthopedist
  •  Vadodara, India
  •  125 Doc Points


  • Orthopedist
  •  Chandrapur, India
  •  210 Doc Points

Dr. Ritu Khare

  • Surgeon
  •  , United Arab Emirates
  •  101 Doc Points

Dr. Dilbans Pandher

  • Orthopedist
  •  Jalandhar, India
  •  311 Doc Points


  • Orthopedist
  •  Indore, India
  •  202 Doc Points

Dr. Nakkiran.PT k

  • Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
  •  Chennai, India
  •  253 Doc Points


  • Physiotherapist
  •  Chennai, India
  •  106 Doc Points

Dr. Indraneel Ghosh

  • Physiotherapist
  •  Howrah, India
  •  503 Doc Points