Topics Penis size
  Topics Penis size

Penis size

Find latest answers to Penis size questions, Penis size articles, Penis size news and clinic/doctors who deal with Penis size.

I have what I thought was a bruise falring up a bit on my right chin / jaw line. I could feel the bump but could not remember being hit to cause such a decent size lump. My children often kick and hit me in the face in play. But to get this size lump would have been memorable unless at 39 my body now can't handle even a gentle bump. But it seems to now be getting slightly worse and is begining to feel numb and slightly itchy. I have a very mild middle bottom tooth infection. I thought if my gland was up it would be a lower / under my chin swelling which it is not under the chin but on and if anything above. I am visably looking like fred flintstone actor's chin on one side / elephant man slightly.

Hi, If your swelling is on the same side as the tooth ache, it could be because of the existing tooth infection. To determine if the cause is the tooth or not, you need to visit a dentist and get a complete oral examination done specifically focusing on that particular side of the jaw. Preferably, get an x ray to see the tooth also. It could be a tooth infection leading into a space infection. Other reasons could be - cysts, trauma, bacterial infection like actinomycosis, abscess etc. This ca ...

Read Complete Answer

I have a growning Boil on my groin about an inch superior and slghltly left lateral of my penis. It is nearly the size. I was cleaing the area and dressing it and noticed my penis was swelling and getting redish. Should I head to the ER or go to a walk in clinic tomorrow?

Hi, Usually problems like this are not extremely urgent. They need to be addressed but they can wait for a day. You might take a pain killer if you have pain and then may visit to walk in clinic. Feel free to ask more questions. ...

Read Complete Answer

My breast size is 28 and I am 19year old.I want to increase my breast size.Please help me.

Breast are commonly enlarged by surgical placement of implants under the breast tissue and more rarely by injecting your own processed fat, also called Fat grafting.Breast Augmentation by silicone implants can dramatically improve the appearance of a woman's breasts. Permanent Breast Enlargement can only be achieved surgically; there is currently no medical treatment which gives significant permanent and satisfactory breast enlargement. ...

Read Complete Answer

Query about mastubration. I have started mastubrating from the age of 15 ,I still do. I can see veins on my penis are more n more coming outside(towards skin). What should be the normal penis size while it is size is 6" but the grith is less near about 1" Please suggest.

Hi, The size of penis when erect can can vary from 10-14 cm so that suggests that you have a normal length of penis. Veins under the skin are normal,unless you have any symptoms like ulceration,itching or any disfigurement over your penis. The age is fine when you started masturbating most people start it around the same age and continue with it till they are married and many people do it even after marriage to. ...

Read Complete Answer

I have done ultrasound of abdomen and pelvis and the report i got is LIVER,GALL BLADDER, PANCREAS, SPLEEN and UNRIARY BLADDR is normal. But KIDNEY : Right kidney : 70*32mm Left kidney : 79*35mm Both kidneys are decreased in size. Renal parenchymal echo texture increased in bilateral kidneys. Cortical indentations noted in bilateral kidneys. No calculi or hydronephrosis in either kidney. PROSTATE :: Size : 37*30*35mm (Volume-20 cc) Increased in size. Median lobe of prostate is enlarged. Can u tell me is it very serious now or in future ?

Hi, Yes the report shows that your kidney size is reduced significantly and you need to get many tests before i can make any comment although rest all other things mentioned in the ultrasound are normal. But you will have to get your urine report like urine routine and microcscopy,kidney function test,glomerular filtration rate. Then depending on these test reports we will have to see whether they are enough or we might have to investigate you more. This might be ok or might have to be investi ...

Read Complete Answer

i m 21 years old n my breast size is small. how can i get a good size?

Breast Augmentation is a best way to give a good size to a Breast.The results of breast augmentation are immediately visible.Breast are commonly enlarged by surgical placement of implants under the breast tissue and more rarely by injecting your own processed fat, also called Fat grafting. For more information visit at our site. Visit at our health care centre Aesthetics Medispa is the best treatment clinic of Breast Augmentation in Pune. ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Ritu Sethi

  • Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  1048 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1406 Doc Points

Dr. Vivek Nair

  • Dermatologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  812 Doc Points

Dr. Naveen Arya

  • Ayurvedic Medicine
  •  Amritsar, India
  •  183 Doc Points

Dr. Sanjay Pandey

  • Homeopathist
  •  Kolkata, India
  •  250 Doc Points


  • Internal Medicine
  •  Amalapuram, India
  •  106 Doc Points

Dr. Balbir Singh Suri

  • Homeopathist
  •  Mumbai, India
  •  273 Doc Points

Dr. Deepak Sharma

  • Laproscopic Surgeon
  •  Hyderabad, India
  •  107 Doc Points

Dr. Ashish Davalbhakta

  • Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
  •  Pune, India
  •  141 Doc Points
Top Related Topics