Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software


Find latest answers to CHILD PSYCHIATRY questions, CHILD PSYCHIATRY articles, CHILD PSYCHIATRY news and clinic/doctors who deal with CHILD PSYCHIATRY.

My 3 month old son is passing urine only thrice daily. He is my first child . I breastfeed him five times a day but I feel my milk is not adequate for him . He is also not growing well and has gained only 1 Kg since his birth. Please help.

Hello , Thanks for your request. First of all let me tell you that your milk is always adequate for your baby if you feed him regularly. Feed your baby on demand whenever he is hungry and sucks vigorously. Let him suckle for around 15-20 min. so that both his hunger and thirst are taken care of.Also breastfeed him at night, as baby needs milk every 2-3 hrs even while sleeping. It gives him energy to grow and it produces milk for the coming day. So feed him 2-3 times at night and 6-8 times during ...

Read Complete Answer

I am a mother of a young child aged 5years who is having a discomfort in one of his teeth and also a noticeable swelling on his gum and a small amount of yellow discharge occasionally from it. He also seems to have a couple of tooth decays. What can be done at this tender age, and what can I expect from the dental treatment.

Hello there, firstly I would like to mention here is that there is no age limit in medical science as far as any of the treatments is concerned. Children like any grown adult need their teeth for the purpose of eating food, talking (speech), muscles support, esthetics & overall growth of the jaw. What I can understand from your query is that your child’s tooth infection has spreaded beyond the tooth structure and is having a periapical /periodontal abscess which has resulted in a swelling and ...

Read Complete Answer

My period is extreamly irregular I bleed all month with a day or two with no bleeding which has been happening for a year...my prolactin levels are >700 and of this started straight after I had the depro Vera injection... Could this be its happening or is it just by chance... Can it be fixed because I wish to have another child

Increase in levels of prolactin can be due to thyroid hormone deficiency,drugs like antidepressants,antacids,opiods,hormone problems like polycystic ovarian syndome,intake of estrogens,oral contraceptive pills and tumors of the pituitary gland called prolactinomas. ...

Read Complete Answer

Sir my testis is being too small now. Iam too much in tension. My sex power is also going too low than my child age.my age 26. Please help me sir pls pls. My testis is now small than a lemon now. Please help me anyhow

Hi, I am not sure over your symptoms usually there are no causes in which testis suddenly reduce in size in which there is no pain or no direct injury to testis. This can happen that you might not be feeling for sex since a few days that is understandable and every one passes through that phase and you should not be worried about that. But if you really think that your testis has reduced in size without having any pain or any other symptom then you should get an ultrasound of your testis. Als ...

Read Complete Answer

Hi I have disc bulge at L4, L5 since4 years . I am now working part time at a school . My supervisor requires me to take stairs for taking child from 2nd floor class to basement gym and back. We are not allowed to use lift. Please let me know if it is safe to do ? Since this is a special Ed school we anyway have to do lot of runing about. A

Hi, You are having prolapse of disc at L4-5 level. You should not indulge in heavy physical activity. you should take precautions such as avoid bending forward , jumping , running for long distances , lifting of heavy weights and all other activities which may put strain to your spine.Wear a lumbosacral belt as advised by your orthopaedician. Take muscle relaxants and physiotherapy for your back.Consult your Orthopaedic surgeon for proper evaluation of your spine. Feel free to ask any questi ...

Read Complete Answer

how to stop the continuous motion in 8 yrs old boy child

Hi, There are various kinds of antiaiarrheals available in the market.Antibioctics are most commonly prescribed drugs,there might be some heavy antibiotics also. Although most diarrheas are viral in nature,and basic treatment is to replace the amount of fluid,(the amount of fluid lost in stools + his normal daily fluid requirement) which means a lot of fluid. You can give him ciprofloxacin 250 mg twic daily,plenty of fluids in diet I hope there is no fever or any other infective symptom like di ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Opinder Singh Thind

  • Dentist
  •  Noida, India
  •  795 Doc Points

Dr. Ritu Sethi

  • Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  743 Doc Points

Dr. Sameer Kad

  • Orthopedist
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  371 Doc Points

Dr. Swati Kad

  • Pediatrician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  343 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1182 Doc Points

Dr. Sanjay Pandey

  • Homeopathist
  •  Kolkata, India
  •  247 Doc Points

Dr. Samir Nayyar

  • Dentist
  •  Jalandhar, India
  •  119 Doc Points

Dr. jayalakshmi rajesh

  • Pediatrician
  •  Chennai, India
  •  117 Doc Points


  • Psychiatrist
  •  Kochi, India
  •  200 Doc Points


  • Dentist
  •  Mumbai, India
  •  218 Doc Points

Trimiti Clinic

B-22 Swapna Nagari, NR Alurkar Music House, Kave RD
   Pune, India

Mediciti Hospital

#5-9-22 , Opp. Secretariat
   Hyderabad, India

Star Hospital

8-2-596, Road Number 10, Avenue 4 , Opp.Rainbow Childrens Hospital
   Hyderabad, India

Sai Neuropsychiatry Clinic

#386, 7th Cross, 7th Main , Diagonally opp. Disney Bakery
   Bangalore, India

Explore Related Answers By Doctors
Copyright © 2014, Healcon Labs Pvt. Ltd..All Rights Reserved
Trends -