Topics Zinc
  Topics Zinc


Find latest answers to Zinc questions, Zinc articles, Zinc news and clinic/doctors who deal with Zinc.

Can i take medicen having Zinc Sulphate monohydrate if i am allergic to sulpher

Hi, Pregnancy acne is a natural, cosmetic condition and occur because of change in your hormone levels in pregnancy. It usually subsides when hormone levels return to normal. So the safest thing to do is to avoid any medications or over-the-counter chemical spot treatments. Instead, you can rely on drug-free home remedies. To treat pregnancy acne, start with self-care: - Wash your face twice a day. - Be gentle and use a mild cleanser with lukewarm water. - If you have oily hair, shampoo da ...

Read Complete Answer

hi i am a 24 year old girl . my height is 134 cm ( 4feet 4inches) i have been taking growth flex v pro ( l-arginine and ornithinine ) for past one month on bed time and have noticed about 1.5 cm diffrence in height in few weeks . i would like to know is there any side effect of it . and i also consulted a doctor my spine is in really bad shape and i have a very bad posture and im obese. 63kg. my doctor said me that if my posture is improved and spine is straiter i may be additional 2-3 inches taller as my spine is curved ( like a opposite ' C" SHAPE ) pushing my hips out from behind and also a round slouched shoulder . I have started doing lots of exercise to lose weight and yoga to correct my posture 2 hours of intense streches everyday. will it help me ? is taking a arginine and ornithinie safe ? since iv already taken for a month and noticed diffrence . i also take calcium n magnesium zinc to strenghten my bones. please tell me will doing all these help me gain atleast 1-2 inches. my parents are quite tall both above 5.8. i dont have any other issues and my blood works are all fine no thyroid , no cholestrol no pco . my periods are regular . pls help doctor.

Hi, Most common cause of small height is inherited from parents,but since your parents have a good height i would recommend you to get your hormonal tests like growth hormone or consult an endocrinologist because they might be really helpful to you,since your height is to small as compared to your parents. The problem can also be related to your spine but spine can never make such a big difference to your height. The tablet you are taking is fine and can be taken for a few months,you should avo ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1371 Doc Points

Dr. Nipun Jain

  • Dermatologist
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  105 Doc Points

Prime Healthcare

   Chandigarh, India


Multi Speciality
   New Delhi, India


16, v.p.colony 2nd cross street
   Chennai, India

Gums to Crowns Laser and Implant Dental Clinic

Dentistry - Periodontics
3, SEETHA NAGAR MAIN ROAD, NUNGAMBAKKAM , Road opposite Hotel Guru Chettinadu in Valluvarkottam High Road
   Chennai, India

Top Related Topics