Topics Safe treatment for PCOD
  Topics Safe treatment for PCOD

Safe treatment for PCOD

Find latest answers to Safe treatment for PCOD questions, Safe treatment for PCOD articles, Safe treatment for PCOD news and clinic/doctors who deal with Safe treatment for PCOD.

Hi... I am Supriya. I have been married for 7 yrs from now and I am suffering with infertility problem. In the 1st yr of our wedding I have went for termination twice since i was looking for job and we were not in planning.:( :( :( . I am undergoing treatment from past 5 yrs and everything was fine as per doctors. Just 1 yr back I gottu know that my right tube has partially blocked due to infection and I have developed TB for Fallopian tubes. I am sick and tired of taking allopathy medicines from very long time and with no result. Hence I am planning to go for Ayurvedic treatment. Currently we are staying at Bangalore. Could you please suggest me what kind of treatment would be best(allopathy/homeopathy/ayurvedic). I know Homeopathy is time taking treatment. I cannot wait anymore for having a baby :( ... Hence please suggest me what kind of treatment i should go. If I have to go to ayurvedic treament, kindly sugegst me some good hospitals as well. Thanks in advance for your patience !! Regards, Supriya.

Hi Supriya!! TB of the fallopian tubes can lead to infertilty as the tubes get blocked.In your case the TB of the tubes,is probably the most important cause of the infertilty. If tb has been confirmed like you say,my advice would be that you take complete treatment for tuberculosis.The complete treatment would be allopathic treament which can range from 6-9 mths depending upon the extent of disease.As far as my knowledge goes, I am not aware of any ayurvedic/homeopathic treatment for TB. ...

Read Complete Answer

Hi...i m suffering with pcod...what should i do

Why don't you try ayurvedic medicines ? Non hormonal ,side effects free ,effective and can be taken for long time. ...

Read Complete Answer

Hi . I have hypothyroidism amd taking thyronorm 25mcg. I also was diagnosed with pcod last year but the gynaec adviced no treatment saying it sometimes happen temporarily. My periodsare currently normal n regural. but i am still suffering from hair loss..throigh internet research i have concluded that i have female.pattern hairloss.currently I am taking follihair and felol z tablets along with mintop lotion. at night. I am also using renocia . i am taking this since 2 weeks but hair are still falling. also the diameter of my hair have reduced.

Hi, Intially when you start taking treatment for hair loss it can result in incresed hair loss for a intial few days,this is not the point for worry but since you have started using minoxidil for hair growth it will have to be used till the time you need hair. People start using these drugs under anxiety, but should not have been used by you without consultation. I agree with your gynec for not giving you any treatment ...

Read Complete Answer

Sir I am take 2yrs continue treatment from pcod problem take metformin table not pregnancy current month take hmg 3 inj 1hcg inj now give strone 200 duphaston sir I want baby pls advice furder treatment

Hi there. Are you already being treated by a gynecologist? Have you had complete workup already? If yes, you may discuss with your gynecologist further, if you can proceed with assisted reproductive technique such as intrauterine insemination or in vitro fertilization. ...

Read Complete Answer

I hav a pcod and from 2003,2005,2015 epilepsy attack .in 2013 i conceived but after 4 month bleeding started.and miscarriage.but in 2015 epilepsy attack my medicine started for epilepsy.plz guide me.

You should definitely still take your anti-epileptic drugs. Stopping your medication will be detrimental. Your seizures will be uncontrolled. When you become pregnant, you should consult immediately your obstetrician and your neurologist so that your epilepsy drugs will be shifted to that which is safer for pregnant women. ...

Read Complete Answer

Hello Sir, My name is Sheetal Mansinghka, mother of Siddh Mansinghka (DOB 29/11/2008). We are currently in Dearborn, Detroit, United States. We got your reference from a friend over here who is from Delhi. We had a few questions regarding our child Siddh, let me start with giving a brief history about him. He was a pre-term baby born at the 8th month and his birth weight was 1.854 Kg. Since I have a medical condition I was on medication during the time he was born, I could not give him my milk and he was totally on top feed (formula milk) all throughout. Since he was 9 months which is when he had his first attack of “Croup”, he was after that for a year in and out of hospital for frequent “Croup” attacks. The frequency would be around 4-5 times a year. When he was around 3 years he had pneumonia as well. we were living in dubai then. We moved to india when he was around 3.50 years old, he was on homeopathic treatment for around 1.50 years during which time he had a croup attack just once. Once the homeopathic treatment was stopped the croup reoccur, and he continues to have this croup attack even now. Since he is grown up now the severity of the attacks is low and it is not serious anymore as it used to be when he 1 to 4 years. He usually recovers with once a day dose of “prednisolone” for 3 days. When we were in india last year in Chennai the pediatrician suggested us to see an ENT which we showed him to and who diagnosed him with “Laryngomalacia”. He said he will grow out of it around 8 years of age. The pediatrician at Fortis Chennai hospital asked us to basically give our child time and asked us to leave him alone and not go in for too many treatments for him. He said he will outgrow his issues with age. Another issue with him is that he is short in height and also weighs less. His height currently is 100 cm. and weight is 15.4 Kgs. The doctor over here i.e. Dr. Fratterrelli at Oakwood hospital took a wrist x-ray of his and he thinks that his age per the bones is around 3.50 years. He has referred us to an endocrinologist practicing at Beaumont hospital here. The endocrinologist got the blood tests done which we were told were normal and he has now scheduled us for a “Growth stimulation test” to be done for my son. We wanted to consult you and get your opinion on: a) Should we go for the growth hormone stimulation test? b) How can we help our son outgrow all these issues and help him grow fast? His growth is relatively slow. c) What should we do so that he lives a normal life in the future since he was not on breast feed as a child and which we are told can cause issues in the future? Sir, please let us know if it’s possible to talk over the phone and can we reach out to you for help in future. We will be here for another 6 months and will be returning to India based in Chennai. Till then, if you can let us know what should be the line of treatment or what else can we do to help him grow, we will start implementing it right away. Looking forward to your reply. Regards, Sheetal

Not being breastfed is not a cause of all these problems,so you can relax and not worry about far as laryngoscopes malaria is concerned,he will definitely outgrow can go for growth hormone stimulation test,provided it is done under strict supervision of a pediatrician and assuming that they have already done,thyroid growth hormone levels and vit d levels and they are normal ...

Read Complete Answer

my menses has been irregular thats why i m not getting baby.some doctors say i have been pcod problem,i m so worried about my pregnancy tell me what to do?

Hi there. A Lot of patients with PCOD problems get pregnant... It is important that you and your partner will undergo complete infertility workup. If PCOD is the only problem, your doctor can prescribe ovulating-agent such as clomiphene citrate. Good luck. ...

Read Complete Answer

Dear Doctor, I was having dental pain and our dentist asked me to undergo root canal treatment. I have seen your website and very good reviews about your hospital in the net. I would like to know the cost for root canal treatment at your clinic and the cost for metal/ceramic caps. Please let me know the costs for the treatment. Thanking You in Advance

Root canal cost is very depending on quality of the treatment from 1500 to 10000. we usually charge 3000 per root canal treatment aproxly. actul quatation we give to the patient after through examination and xray. Metal cap will be charged 1200 and ceramic cap charged 3000 per unit. Thank you ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Ritu Sethi

  • Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  1048 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1406 Doc Points

Dr. Sunil Arya

  • Ayurvedic Medicine
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  125 Doc Points


  • Homeopathist
  •  Hyderabad, India
  •  220 Doc Points

Dr. jayalakshmi rajesh

  • Pediatrician
  •  Chennai, India
  •  117 Doc Points

Dr. Ritu Khare

  • Surgeon
  •  , United Arab Emirates
  •  101 Doc Points

Dr. Paul Wright

  • Gynecologist
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  118 Doc Points

Dr. Dhaval Thakkar

  • Dentist
  •  Ankleshwar, India
  •  101 Doc Points

Dr. Prachee Hendre

  • Dentist
  •  Baramati, India
  •  107 Doc Points

Dr. Christine Marie Rubio

  • Obstetrician and Gynecologist
  •  Parañaque, Philippines
  •  575 Doc Points