Topics Facial eczema
  Topics Facial eczema

Facial eczema

Find latest answers to Facial eczema questions, Facial eczema articles, Facial eczema news and clinic/doctors who deal with Facial eczema.

I turned 18 a few months back. I have gone through puberty. All facial hair and pubic hair. I am really ashamed by my penis though. It has not grown at all. It is 3 inches when not errect. Oh and it hurts. What can i do?

Hi, The average normal length is between 7-10 cm so do not worry about it . You are probably getting concious about length of your penis,. Length of penis depends upon the genetic status also of an individual. Do you know that female has feeling sensation for penis for a few cm (around 5-6cm probably) so there is no need to worry. Feel free to ask more questions. ...

Read Complete Answer

Hi, My face has a two-three darker tone than rest of the body. Even i go for facial every two weeks ..use sunscreens everything. I dont go out in sun also. Please help me what can i do to make my neck and face same colour tone.

Hi again, Oxybleach is a skin bleach like may others available in the market. I do not recommend any of these for skin lightening purposes since they cause more harm than good in the long run. Regards ...

Read Complete Answer

I need the best doctor in Chennai for eczema treatment and itching flare ups

Hi, Your history actually does not suggest any thing proper, what i get is your father is having eczema and there are flare ups in between. This history suggests that he might be allergic to some thing,and for that you will have to avoid that paticular item which he is allergic to and for that i need a detailed history,what things or items or may he might be allergic to or if the flare ups are at any paticular part of season. If he is suffering from severe allergy then corticosteroid injections ...

Read Complete Answer

Hi Doctor My age is 24 i am facing problem in growing beard i have only moustache and some hairs on my chin is there any ayurvedic treatment or medicine to fasten growth of my facial hairs..Any help would be really appreciated thanx and regards

U may have problems with hormones andogens which are related with maintaining secondary sexual characteristics like beard moustaches etc. U Need proper investigation and treatment for ur problem. We have very good medicines for ur problem. Jyada janakari ke liye duradhvani : nine five three five four two zero seven seven zero dial .ya what's app kare. ...

Read Complete Answer

Pls tell me how to treat eosinophils and pls tell me does my does sgpt and sgot levels or high. I also have problem of eczema.

EOSINOPHILIA Eosinophilia is a higher than normal level of eosinophils. Eosinophils are a type of disease-fighting white blood cell. This condition most often indicates a parasitic infection, an allergic reaction.You can have high levels of eosinophils in your blood (blood eosinophilia) or in tissues at the site of an infection or inflammation (tissue eosinophilia). Tropical (pulmonary) eosinophilia, or TPE, is characterized by coughing, asthmatic attacks, and an enlarged spleen, and is caused ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1429 Doc Points

Dr. Vivek Nair

  • Dermatologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  836 Doc Points


  • Dermatologist
  •  Ghaziabad, India
  •  109 Doc Points

Dr. Niraj Mahajan

  • Obstetrician and Gynecologist
  •  Mumbai, India
  •  148 Doc Points

Dr. Rajendra Prasath A

  • Dermatologist
  •  Chennai, India
  •  212 Doc Points

Dr. Sanmati Thole

  • Pediatrician
  •  Aurangabad, India
  •  131 Doc Points

Dr. Arun Desai

  • Ayurvedic Medicine
  •  Belgaum, India
  •  653 Doc Points
Top Related Topics
fungal diseases