hello! I am 18 year old and m
  hello! I am 18 year old and m

Total Views: 4166

hello! I am 18 year old and my height is 5'4". I want to increase my height upto 5'8".my father is 5'11" and mother is 5'1". can homeopathic medicine increase my height? tell me any treatment for height. please......

1 Answers

I am sorry to say there is no medicine in homoeopathy which will help you. According to me your present height is normal as per your genetics. However you may increase your height by a few cms by doing excercises.

Have a similar question? Ask our top doctors now !
Matching Already Answered Queries

I am suffering from piles about 3 months.many medicine which is suggested by peoples and homeopathic doctor.plz treat me sir.

  Doctor's Answer

Need detail case taking is required. Kindly contact me for the treatment ...
Read Full Answer

I am suffering from asthma for past 20 years, recently for the past few months i feel burning sensation in the stomach at early morning time and next wheezing. What is the remedial medicine . Is it curable or controllable? Now i am taking homeopathic medicines.

  Doctor's Answer

probably u have COPD.U might be having gastritis,because of mediine.change ur diet to simpler forms.Steam inhalation b4 bed.what med ru taking? ...
Read Full Answer

i have no result in homeopathic treatment....... please suggest me a good allopathic doctor in hyderabad and banglore. regards, dinesh

  Doctor's Answer

What were u being treated for? ...
Read Full Answer

my father is suffering from CATARACT it is at starting point can it be procure by medicine or operation is the best way than in how many days my father will be perfect.

  Doctor's Answer

There is no medical treatment of cataract. when ever you get difficulty in vision sufficient enough to hamper your day to day activity go for cataract surgery. ...
Read Full Answer

Pl.tellme the name of homeopathic medicine for cholesterolosis of g.b.

  Doctor's Answer

There are many like Fel Tauri , Chelidonium, Cholesterinum , Nat. Sulph. Looking at right indication right medicines can be taken. ...
Read Full Answer

Doctors Related to

Dr. Ritu Sethi

  • Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India

Dr. Ramesh Madan

  • Internal Medicine
  •  New Delhi, India

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India

Dr. Vivek Nair

  • Dermatologist
  •  Gurgaon, India

Dr. Parth Mankad

  • Homeopathist
  •  Ahmedabad, India

Dr. Sanjay Pandey

  • Homeopathist
  •  Kolkata, India

Dr. Jowin J William

  • Homeopathist
  •  Navi Mumbai, India


  • Homeopathist
  •  Hyderabad, India

Dr. jayalakshmi rajesh

  • Pediatrician
  •  Chennai, India

Dr. Kinjal Shah

  • Homeopathist
  •  Mumbai, India
Articles Related to
Get Answer from online doctors now !

Ask Doctor Online 24/7

Verified Panel of Certified Doctors
Complete Privacy, Stay Anonymous
Full Satisfaction Guaranteed

By proceeding i accept Terms and Conditions

11 Doctors online to answer your health query now! 11 Doctors online !

Top Related Topics
no medicine