Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
  hello im 20 year old boy im su

Total Views: 254

hello im 20 year old boy im suffering from masterbation addiction i cant stop masterbation should i consult a psychiatrist plzzz reply

1 Answers

Yes you should consult a psychiatrist for a quick recovery from your problem.

Patient asked followup Question: 2 years ago

sir can you help me to find a psyhiatrist over your websites i can pay consultancy fees nd sir will it work or i should consult a psysiatrist personally

Have a similar question? Ask our top doctors now !
Doctors Related to
Articles Related to
Get Answer from online doctors now !

Ask Doctor Online 24/7

Verified Panel of Certified Doctors
Complete Privacy, Stay Anonymous
Full Satisfaction Guaranteed

By proceeding i accept Terms and Conditions

11 Doctors online to answer your health query now! 11 Doctors online !

Copyright © 2014, Healcon Labs Pvt. Ltd..All Rights Reserved
Trends -