Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
  hii doctor...iam having this a

Total Views: 1080

hii doctor...iam having this addiction to womans clothes and accesories for a long time. now iam not able to focus on anything since iam not able to fulfill the desire for my addiction...iam having concerns if iam having any harmonal issues...so, what should i do...should i consult a psychiatrist or harmones doctor...and please tell me how to control my addiction, so i can focus on more important things...


1 Answers

Thank you for your question.
As I understand you are a man who is addicted to wearing woman's clothing and accessories. This can be a part of a disorder known as Paraphilic disorders or more specifically transvestism. If this habit gives you sexual arousal then it is paraphilia otherwise it can be another disorder known as GID.
You should consult a psychiatrist for successful treatment of your problem.

Have a similar question? Ask our top doctors now !
Doctors Related to
Articles Related to
Get Answer from online doctors now !

Ask Doctor Online 24/7

Verified Panel of Certified Doctors
Complete Privacy, Stay Anonymous
Full Satisfaction Guaranteed

By proceeding i accept Terms and Conditions

11 Doctors online to answer your health query now! 11 Doctors online !

Top Related Questions
In the last 2 months, I have had 3 root canals, 2 abcess teeth,(the same one abcessed twice, the second time it was extracted) and 3 temporary crowns put on. Now, after all that, I have another molar that has a filling it from a long time ago, starting to act up...shooting pains like the nerve is agitated. What on earth could be causing so many of these issues all in such a short period of time? I brush 3 or more times daily. I'd heard that if my hemoglobin, b12 or iron was low that that may be the cause. I'm tired of being in pain all the time...any ideas would greatly be appreciated!!!
1 Answer
Control Over Masturbation Addiction i had tried many times but i failed is any way or drug which could get control it please help me i really want to stop it .......
1 Answer
1. Using tobocoo products since long time back 2. One and half year back ( October 2011) observed a tiny white colour patch inside cheek. 3. Consult the doctors and as per them it is because of sharp teeth byte. 4. Since uses tobacoo product it is also leucoplakia inside the mouth. 5. Doctor prescribe the ointment like kenocard, candid and it improved a lot 6. Since it was not completely finished so another step I had done to remove some superficial layer over that area after the consultation with same doctor ( In November 2012) 7. I was assuming that after removal it would completely solve the problem. 8. Unfortunately the patch is still there along with new skin. 9. Importantly the patch is not grown till date as it was earlier. 10. I am really having great mental pressure about how it can be solve and what step we need to take care so that it would
1 Answer
Since two days my foreskin got struck back exposing my glans during an intercourse try.This i am experiencing for the first time as usually it becomes normal after masturbating.It is very discomfort causing pain and irritation in contact with clothes.How to get it back in place? Is this normal and safe leaving it so because i am scared of rashes and infection or do i visit a doctor?
2 Answers
my uncle is 80 years old & suffering from prostate cancer, the doctor says that chemotherapy can not be possible due to weak health(53kg wt),also their PSA is 351.2,Doctor says that nothing is possible.Now i ask you that we are proudly says that medical science achieve all deceases in control, then why doctor says that there are no option for these cancer & only pray for God.
1 Answer
Copyright © 2014, Healcon Labs Pvt. Ltd..All Rights Reserved
Trends -