Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
Healcon.com : Connected Healthcare Software
  drugs that increase the growth

Total Views: 273

drugs that increase the growth of beard , available in kerala

PAST HISTORY : nothing significant

This question is not answered yet.
However we found following similar queries already answered by doctors on healcon in past.

Have a similar question? Ask our top doctors now !
Matching Already Answered Queries

For my sister in the age of 14, few steroids injected to suppress the growth of an abscess which was grown due to herpes viral infection in the upper lip below nose. The abscess growth stopped and we satisfied about the medication. Now she is 30, but her personnel body growth is getting reduced day by day. She is around 40 kg now. We have a doubt, is there any side effect happened because of the steroid injected.

  Doctor's Answer

Hi, Steroids given by systemic route play a role in body stunting,but once the full body size is achieved or height is achieved,then body stunting doesn't occur and steroid leads to increase in weight gain and does not reduce weight. So if her personal body growth is reducing now after gaining full weight and height, the cause should not be steroid taken at that tender age,and she should have a detailed examination and investigation to find out the cause of the disease. Feel free to ask more ...
Read Full Answer

i have a lot of pain in my corner teeth.actully new teeth are grown .50% growth is complete .there is no space to growth.

  Doctor's Answer

dental check-up ...
Read Full Answer

i want to increase my height.now iam 5'6".please suggest me supplement tablets that which helps my growth.at the same time it should be avail easily.

  Doctor's Answer

Hi, The height is usually determined by the genetic factors and if your parents have good height only then the medical treatment might be of some use other wise it will be of no use,if you think this is the case with you then you can visit an endocrinologist for getting tested and accordingly you will be treated. You may use following steps otherwise 1)have good high protein diet 2)have good schedule,getting and sleeping on time and doing regular excercise along with yoga 3)try to loose weight ...
Read Full Answer

how to remove white hair growing at beard & in my head

  Doctor's Answer

Hello, There is a new drug for this which can work. It is called Melitane and is available in India. You should see a dermatologist to have it prescribed for you. All the best & regards. ...
Read Full Answer

I've had a hole beginning to pierce through my septum now for over a year now and no one can explain the cause only answer I get is sometimes this happens.That's B/S, something is causing this and I would like some feed back or a way to cure the on going issue please reply back with anything I'm up for a chance at solving the problem.I have doing my own research on line everything goes back in the same direction with no real cause except nasal sprays and illegal drugs.I'm 45 years old and a truck driver have not done drugs in years and have bad allergies can someone help?

  Doctor's Answer

Dear Frank, a hole in the septum of your nose, if i m not mistaken, is what you said. Could be a non healing ulcer.I cannot be sure of it. Please give me more details for me to help you, Fill out the adult questionnaire form on my website (http://www.**url**/home/) and send me copy of whatever blood work up or radiology that you might have done up till now and i may be able to help. As for your allergies homoeopathy is best at curing them. ...
Read Full Answer

Doctors Related to

Dr. Puneet Madan

  • General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India

Dr. Vivek Nair

  • Dermatologist
  •  Gurgaon, India

Dr. Parth Mankad

  • Homeopathist
  •  Ahmedabad, India

Dr. Jowin J William

  • Homeopathist
  •  Navi Mumbai, India

Dr. Anand Prakash Rao Ghorpade

  • Psychiatrist
  •  Bangalore, India

Dr. Kinjal Shah

  • Homeopathist
  •  Mumbai, India

Dr. Harikrishnan Vannadil

  • General Physician
  •  Hyderabad, India

Dr. Rajendra Takhar

  • Pulmonologist
  •  Kota, India

Dr. vighnesh dixit

  • Dentist
  •  Pune, India

Dr. Venugopal Rao Tatikonda

  • Ayurvedic Medicine
  •  Hyderabad, India
Articles Related to
Get Answer from online doctors now !

Ask Doctor Online 24/7

Verified Panel of Certified Doctors
Complete Privacy, Stay Anonymous
Full Satisfaction Guaranteed

By proceeding i accept Terms and Conditions

11 Doctors online to answer your health query now! 11 Doctors online !

Copyright © 2014, Healcon Labs Pvt. Ltd..All Rights Reserved
Trends -