1. We do not provide Medical Advice . Healcon does not provide Prescription, Medical Diagnosis or Treatment of any kind. All the information, content provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Do not use this site for medical emergency needs. If you experience a medical emergency, call emergency number of your country. Your use of information provided on the site is solely at your own risk. Nothing stated or posted on the site or available through any services is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or the provision of medical care. For health advice in particular, but not exclusively, before acting on any of the advice, the user should confirm that such action is applicable and suitable by referring to his or her own medical practitioner or attaining the second and third opinion of other medical practitioners. The limitations associated with consultations or other services exclusive of physical examination, in person advice or onsite and extensive investigations should be recognized. Neither Healcon nor any of its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers or affiliates assumes any legal responsibility for any incorrect or misleading information provided by any professional or contained within the Site. Paid health query is supposed to be answered within 24 hours . Incase query is not answered within 24 hours users can may choose to apply for refund or wait for answer. Refunds may take 7 days to 30 days to show up in your account (depending on delay from banks in case of refund, however healcon will initiate the process within 24 hours)from the day of acknowledgement from healcon about refunds. To check out our Refund Policy Click here
3. No Doctor Patient Relationship No licensed medical professional/patient relationship is created by using information provided by or through the use of the site or through any other communications from website (including but not limited to emails, phone support), links to other sites or any assistance we may provide to help you find an appropriate medical professional or specialist in any field. We make no guarantees, representations or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to professional qualifications, expertise, quality of work or other information herein. Furthermore, we do not in any way endorse any individual or products described herein. In no event shall we be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information. We have no control over, and cannot guarantee the availability of any Provider at any particular time. We will not be liable for cancelled or otherwise unfulfilled appointments or any injury resulting here from, or for any other injury resulting from the use of the Site or Services whatsoever. Healcon does not regularly review the questions, answers and public forum posts on the Site and the views expressed therein are those of the individuals who post the content and do not necessarily reflect those of Healcon, its owners, managers, directors, employees, agents, partners, advertisers or affiliates. Healcon assumes no responsibility for the posts or the information contained therein, nor does it make any claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, suitability or completeness of any of the information on the Site or in the posts. All advice and/or information obtained directly or indirectly from the Site are provided at your own risk.
4. Registration As part of the registration process, you will provide an e-mail address and create a password. These are your credentials for accessing the Services that are only available to members ("Credentials"). You should keep your Credentials private and not share your Credentials with anyone else. You are responsible for notifying us if your password has been hacked or stolen. You may notify us by sending an email to email@example.com.
5. Healcon does not guarantee the accuracy of Third Party Content To the extent that any of the Content included on Healcon is provided by third party content providers or other users, we have no editorial control or responsibility of such content appearing on Healcon. Therefore, any opinions, statements, products, services or other information expressed or made available by third parties or users on Healcon are those of such third parties or users, respectively. We make no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, statement or other information provided by any third party, and does not represent or warrant that your use of the Content displayed on Healcon or referenced content or service providers will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Healcon.
6. Healcon does not make any recommendation or endorsement You also agree that you understand that the professionals that participate may or may not be affiliated with, employed by or agents of Healcon and that we make no representations as to the qualifications of any of the physicians who participate in the network. Any listing, name, content, material of any professional or firm found on this site does not constitute any endorsement or recommendations. When deciding to take advice and/or hire any professional or firm, you should do your own independent research as to the accuracy of the credentials expressed in the Content.
8. Healcon may not be used for illegal purposes. The following is a partial list of the kind of content and communications that are illegal or prohibited on/through the Site. Healcon reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Services and terminating the membership of such violators or blocking your use of the Services and/or the Site. You may not post content that: is false or intentionally misleading; harasses or advocates harassment of another person; involves the transmission of unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; violates the intellectual property or other rights of any person; is threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous; or is pornographic or sexually explicit in nature.
9. Healcon reserves the rights to its copyrighted content The Content ("Copyright Content") is protected by copyright under both Central and State laws, and foreign laws. Title to the Copyright Content remains with Healcon or its licensors. Any use of the Copyright Content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of the Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Inquiries or applications for permission to copy any Copyright Content otherwise than is permitted by these Terms and Conditions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Content and features on the Site, including these Terms and Conditions are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of Healcon. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to Healcon and its licensors. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Copyright Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Copyright Content.
10. Limitation of Liability Disclaimer of Liability of Healcon, if any, for damages (including without limitation liability arising out of tort, strict liability, negligence, contract or patent or copyright infringement) shall not exceed the lesser of (i) the fees paid, if any, to Healcon for the particular information or service provided on this Website or (ii) Rs.100 (Indian Rupees). Healcon.com shall not be liable under any theory of indemnity. In no event shall Healcon be liable for any damages other than the amount referred to above. All other damages, direct or indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law, even if Healcon.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Specifically, and without limiting the foregoing, We, our licensors, and our suppliers, make no representations or warranties about: The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the Content provided on or through the use of Healcon, whether by Healcon or any other party; or The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products or he approval or compliance of any software tools with regard to the Content contained on Healcon.
11. Third Party Content & Links Healcon is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Site, or third-party advertisements, and does not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites. Healcon reserves the right to place any third party advertisements on the Site at any time and without notice or liability. You are prohibited from republishing, selling, duplicating, or "scraping" for commercial or any other purpose whatsoever any of the data or other information contained therein, in whole or in part, in any medium whatsoever. The Directory Listing is provided on an "AS-IS" basis. Healcon disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for particular purpose. Without limiting the foregoing, Healcon does not warrant or represent that the Directory Listing or any part thereof is accurate or complete. You assume full responsibility for the communications with any doctor or hospital or other healthcare services providers you contact through the Directory Listing. Healcon shall in no event be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in the reliance on information provided on our portal.
12. Exclusion of Warranties HEALCON AND THE CONTENT AND SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, AND WE AND EACH OF THEM DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT CONTENT OR SERVICES SATISFY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS INCLUDING THOSE REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION CONCERNING HEALCON AND THE CONTENT OR SERVICES WHEN USED IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY.
14. Termination All of our members are required to honor this Agreement. Your permission to use the Content and Services ends immediately if you violate any of the terms of this Agreement. We may place limits on, modify, or terminate your right to access and use Healcon and the Services and/or Content at anytime. This suspension or termination may delete information, files, and other previously available Content.
15. Changes to this Agreement Occasionally we may update these Terms of Service. When we make changes, we will revise the "last modified" date at the top of this document. We encourage you to review these terms of service periodically. Your continued use of Healcon constitutes your agreement to the changed terms of service.
. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT HEALCON , ITS LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND BUSINESS PARTNERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RESULTS OF YOUR DECISIONS RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR CHOOSING TO SEEK OR NOT TO SEEK PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL CARE, OR YOUR CHOOSING OR NOT CHOOSING SPECIFIC TREATMENT BASED ON THE INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE (Including but not limited to Email, Phone). By using the Healcon, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.