Topics 3 yrs
  Topics 3 yrs

3 yrs

Find latest answers to 3 yrs questions, 3 yrs articles, 3 yrs news and clinic/doctors who deal with 3 yrs.

I am a 20 yrs old boy .While playing soccer at school , I twisted my right knee. i had little bit of pain but i kept on playing and completed my game.After coming back home,i had little pain in my right knee. so i took a painkiller and slept early. the next morning , i had swelling in my right knee and it was also very painful have i broken my knee bone ?what to do next?

Dear patient While playing football , you have injured your meniscus of your right knee joint.Twisting of knee causes this type of injury.Meniscus is a structure found in knees. it acts as a shock absorber. It helps in gliding of knee joint. apply ice packs to your knee , take a painkiller such as diclofenac and consult a orthopaedic surgeon . A MRI will be also required to ascertain the degree of injury. ...

Read Complete Answer

My mother is 75 yrs old and she regularly complains of pain in her joints for the the last 3-4 years.she has normal blood pressure and is not diabetic.kindly advise any blood tests and medications for her ?

Dear patient Your mother is suffering from post - menopausal senile osteoporosis. her bones have become weak due to deficiency of calcium and vitamin D. this usually occurs in old age and after menopause.get the following investigations done: dexa bone scan , vitamin D level , blood calcium , complete haemogram and blood urea.Consult a orthopaedic surgeon who will advise you medications according to your test reports. ...

Read Complete Answer

I am 34 yrs old. I daily work on my computer for 8-9 hrs . when i come back home , i have pain in my lower back region. i usually have to take painkillers for relief. I have this backache for the the last 3 months. kindly suggest how to get rid of this back pain?

Dear patient You are suffering from Postural low backache.Nothing to worry about.you have to take care of your posture. Do not work continuously on computer . take a 5 min break after every 1 hour. Don't sit on a reclining chair but on a office chair. take muscle relaxant such as metaxolone , apply topical analgesics at your back after hot water fomentation.you should be alright within 7 days with these medications and precautions. but if pain persists , then visit your orthopaedic surgeon for ...

Read Complete Answer

I hv been having problems of dizziness, and spinning sensations since last 4/5 days. Had the same earlier abt 2 yrs back but on a very mild scale and they went away without any medication. This time it has been rather acute. Visited the physician and hv been prescribed Vertin 8 mg 1x3 times a day before bkfst, lunch and dinner. After three days feeling better but the sensations are still there albeit milder. Feel the spinning sensation especially when I look straight up/down and then bring the head back to normal posn.Again when I am changing sides on bed while lying down from left to right rpt left to right I feel the same sensation. Tho' the dizziness and the spinning sensations are less now after taking the dosages of Vertin 8 last three days would u hv any advice as to how long it takes normally for the problems to be totally eliminated? I am particularly concerned as I am, tho' a retired person, a man of fairly active habits and for the various domestic chores often hv to drive quite a bit in heavy city traffic and as a result of this problem am completely grounded which is affecting our day-to-day life styles and needs.

Hi, Tablet Vertin is used for relief of vertigo due to several reasons, but it is to be known why is this vertigo occurring. For that reason MRI and other tests needs to be done. The possible causes could be some problem in the brain or ear. If there is chronic disease in the ear, the internal ear is effected and there will be vertigo. The duration of vertigo will depend on the cause. To prevent worsening of symptoms during episodes of vertigo, try the following: - Keep still, sit or lie dow ...

Read Complete Answer

I would like to improve my body mass since I am very lean and skeletony for my age. I have been trying to do it with food only for a long time but in vain. I had been prescribed deca durabolin injection for a few days around 5 yrs ago and there was slight improvement but had to discontinue that due to travel. Could you suggest a good anabolic steroid tablet for me?

Hi, The easiest way to gain weight is to add calories to your diet. For every kg of weight gain you will have to add about 1500-2000 calories to your diet. Your diet must include at least three basic meals, and two snack meals, which should include high calorie diet, shakes, ice cream, butter, oil, cheese, dense potato, spreads and bread. If you are not gaining weight inspite of increased diet, then you should have a medical check up done to investigate the root cause. The drug you have al ...

Read Complete Answer

my wife is 38 week pregnant, her 36th week report and 13th week report showed minimal resistant of diastolic notch , but doctor said baby growth is good around 2.8 kg,, is c section necessary in this case. or she can deliver normal (my wife age is 33 yrs old

Hi!! If your wife's ultrasound report shows minimal resistance to flow and expected baby weight is 2.8 kg and liquor ( amount of fluid around the baby is normal),she can deliver normally and trial of labour is recommended provided there are no other high risk factors like diabetes or high blood pressure.If during trial of labour ,the baby "s heart beat is not in normal range( normal is between 110-160 beats/min),then emergency caesarean should be done ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Ritu Sethi

• Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  1080 Doc Points

Dr. Sameer Kad

• Orthopedist
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  572 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

• General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India