Topics 3 months use
  Topics 3 months use

3 months use

Find latest answers to 3 months use questions, 3 months use articles, 3 months use news and clinic/doctors who deal with 3 months use.

i am having rapid heart beats n i can hear my heart beat...i was on a levoflox 750 3 months ago for 5 days for UTI..and last months i was on amoxicoliin and clarithromycin for my stomach gastristis,...currently im on razo 20 and spasril ...pls help

Hello, Fast heart rate is very common side effect of spasril plus razo 20 causes anxiety as side effect which again leads to increase heart rate. Ask your physician to lower the dose of spasril or to give some other drug for gastritis. Bring these changes in your lifestyle you will surely get benefit : - Eat smaller,more frequent meals - Avoid irritating foods(spicy,acidic,fried and fatty) - Avoid pain killers - Avoid alcohol consumption - Manage stress as it can worsen gastritis Wish yo ...

Read Complete Answer

My doctor prescribed me to take yamini tablets (drospirenone and ethinylestradiol tablets) from 5th day of period. I started taking tablet on 5th day and had inntercourse on same day. She didn't ask me about my perio cycle is my period cycle is short. For last three months I am getting periods at interval of 25 days days but before that for some months, I had cycle of 22 days. Can I be suure about not getting pregnent.

Hi!! YAMINI is an oral contraceptive that produces an artificial cycle.If earlier your menses were for 22 days but after starting yamini they come regularly after every 25 days,it is normal. Also,chances of conceving on yamini are extremely low if you are taking the pill correctly,that is,taking it daily,not missing any tablet and starting the next packet on the 8th day of finishing the previous packet ...

Read Complete Answer

mild hypertension for 10 years. am on vinicor- am 25/2.5. take bp readings once in 3 months with a domestic monitor at home bp used to be 135/85 or thereabouts. last six months 145/85. wondering whether change medicine or dosage. advise

Hi, Try and monitor your blood pressure for a few days may be 7-10 days regularly. Monitor your b.p twice in a day, morning and evening. If your b.p is always above that 140 mark then your dosage might be changed. Otherwise b.p around 140 mark is considered good at that age ,other risk factors need to be assessed like your diabetic status and obesity but first of all you monitor your b.p for a few days regularly with your normal diet pattern (which should be low salt and oil intake) Feel free ...

Read Complete Answer

i want to know whether i have hiv or not - tested negative in 2 months , tested negative in 5 months, ECLIA method was used - is it accurate and reliable - i have sore throat and glands swelled up

Hi, HIV is a disease in which the symptoms usually comes after about 6 months to infinity. They may not even appear for as long as 10 years and you have a total history of 5 months . ECLIA won't appear positive till the antibodies are not made against the virus. It is not 100 percent true but usually it is considered to be effective (even if it is positive, even then it is not shore that you have HIV). P-24 antigen is usually the first test to come positive if it is .There is still no test to ...

Read Complete Answer

Dear doctors, I am a research scholar and working on signal transduction studies and regularly use several irritants and ion channel blockers. I am suffering from excess keratosis on palms and soles and some times deep painful fissures from almost two years. It was started as a small thickening patch an left arm and recovered after treatment with moisturizing creams. After that I went to Japan as part of my research programme and one nurse given me creams with anti-fungal compounds and urea but the problem was enhanced and started the deep fisures on my soles. I came back to India and used homeopathy medicine for one weak and after that i visited a doctor. He suggested me to apply lemon juice trice daily and use vitamin C along with high doses of antifungal tablets and creams. I used this medicine for 6 months which further worsen my situation and my skin became very thick and appeared like toe nails and spread-ed to all areas of palms and soles. I changed the doctor and he given me the isotretinol for 2 months and given vitamin A and D combination for 4 months which improved my condition alot. Now I am taking a dosage of 6000 IU Vit A and 1000 IU Vit D once for every 3days. Whether I will completely relieve from my problem with these medicines or is there any permanent recovery in ayurvedic?

U had allergic dermatitis problem this might be psychosomatic disease. . Cause are both external allergies chemicals etc internal weakened immunity changed blood composition nutritional deficiency etc. U Need proper ayurvedic treatment diet suppliment and even counselling. We have very good medicines and suppliments for ur problem. For more information call or what's app me on this site : nine five three five four two zero seven seven zero. thank u ...

Read Complete Answer

Actually I started treatment on 16.1.2012.Its completed. But nw i m facing the small pimples its nt pimples its like when summer season many people face tat time they use powder.Doctor last time said to use Supratec n Papulex Face wash but i m facing same problem .So wat should I use

Diet - Diet high in dairy products and high glycemic index foods increases the risk of developing pimples. Washing your face about twice each day - not more often. Make sure you have a mild soap. Use warm water. Wash gently; do not scrub the skin. Use an OTC lotion which contains benzoyl peroxide. Do not pop (burst) the pimple - there is a risk you may push the infection further down, causing more serious blockage and worse swelling and redness. Popping pimples also increases the risk of scar ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Ritu Sethi

• Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  1079 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

• General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1429 Doc Points

Dr. Krupesh Rajani

• Dentist
  •  Navsari, India