Topics 13 year old girl getting vometing
  Topics 13 year old girl getting vometing

13 year old girl getting vometing

Find latest answers to 13 year old girl getting vometing questions, 13 year old girl getting vometing articles, 13 year old girl getting vometing news and clinic/doctors who deal with 13 year old girl getting vometing.

Hi, I am 28years old and married 4years ago. I am trying to concieve. I am having PCOS and lil high prolactin. I have done the follicle study 3times and all the 3times egg was released but no success in getting preg. This time too my doctr gave me initial 5days siphine 100mg tablets and did scanning till 14th day however i was having multiple small follicles. Doctor told me this time chances for releasing egg is less however i will get my period on time. Now it is 40th day and i have done home preg test but negative. Usually whenever i have taken 5days siphine 100mg tablets i used to get my periods on 28 to 30days. What is the reason for delay in getting my period this time? Will there be chances for preg ?

Hi!! If your pregnancy test is negative( home kit),then you should still get a blood test to rule out pregnancy.This is called a serum beta hcg test and can be done in any routien laboratory any time of the day.This test if value less tahne 5 will confirm that there is no pregnancy. Your period can also be delayed due to PCOD, like you said that the doctor said that the eggs were not ruptured in this cycle.If the pregnancy beta hcg test is negative ,take withdrawal medication of meprate and star ...

Read Complete Answer

hi i am a 24 year old girl . my height is 134 cm ( 4feet 4inches) i have been taking growth flex v pro ( l-arginine and ornithinine ) for past one month on bed time and have noticed about 1.5 cm diffrence in height in few weeks . i would like to know is there any side effect of it . and i also consulted a doctor my spine is in really bad shape and i have a very bad posture and im obese. 63kg. my doctor said me that if my posture is improved and spine is straiter i may be additional 2-3 inches taller as my spine is curved ( like a opposite ' C" SHAPE ) pushing my hips out from behind and also a round slouched shoulder . I have started doing lots of exercise to lose weight and yoga to correct my posture 2 hours of intense streches everyday. will it help me ? is taking a arginine and ornithinie safe ? since iv already taken for a month and noticed diffrence . i also take calcium n magnesium zinc to strenghten my bones. please tell me will doing all these help me gain atleast 1-2 inches. my parents are quite tall both above 5.8. i dont have any other issues and my blood works are all fine no thyroid , no cholestrol no pco . my periods are regular . pls help doctor.

Hi, Most common cause of small height is inherited from parents,but since your parents have a good height i would recommend you to get your hormonal tests like growth hormone or consult an endocrinologist because they might be really helpful to you,since your height is to small as compared to your parents. The problem can also be related to your spine but spine can never make such a big difference to your height. The tablet you are taking is fine and can be taken for a few months,you should avo ...

Read Complete Answer

hello doctor, i am 20 years old..i am in living relationship with girl.one day when i came back to my home in holidays, i try to masturbate, but my penis was not getting erect, then i went to one ayurvedic doctor, he gave me medicine of increasing will power, then after eating for a week, i started getting erection but only when i stimulated my penis with hand....now 5 months has passed, i got erection when i am with my gf, but still when i am alone, its difficult for me to get an erection, like i used to have before 2 years.and i got only when i am laying on bed, not when em standing or sit.also one more thing, if i dont get stimulations continuously, my erection starts decreasing within 5 to 10 seconds, and about morning erections, i got them daily, when em sleepy. nd when i wake up, it goes down.....one more thing which i want to tell you...in the starting of my relationship..i used to eat ayurvedic medicine for last longing....my penis used to erect for long time after eating that..i think it may be side effect of those caplsules.but it was ayurvedic..plz give me a correct diagnosis..

U r suferring from erectil dysfunction and premature ejaculation problem. If you had taken allopathy sex stimulating medicine then yes side effects but not by ayurvedic medicine. Over Mastrubation stress life physical weakness etc leads such problems. U Need proper medication health supplements counselling and sex education also. I have very good ayurvedic treatment for u r problem. No side effects. for more information call or what's app me on this number : nine five three five four two zero ...

Read Complete Answer

I am a guy of 26,and my girl friend want to have sex for the first time,we are agreed to do it but i do not know how to disvirgin a girl.please i want to know how to disvirgin a girl without pain cus i want to do it with her successfully.thanks

Hi, You have to insert your penis in her vagina so that she losses her virginity. If you want to cause her lesser pain then have plenty of time for fore play which will give her enough time to have enough secraetions in her vagina and accomadate your penis and give her less pain ...

Read Complete Answer

I m 20 year old girl i was very fair but now a days i m getting and darker and thin also please suggest some medicine for my discoloration and gain weight

See some good homoeopathic cosmetologist around. Till then start basic skin care daily.drink 3-4 lit. Water daily. Kalp clinic homoeopathy & cosmetology clinic ...

Read Complete Answer

I m 20 year old girl i was very fair but now a days i m getting and darker and thin also please suggest some medicine for my discoloration and gain weight

Dear MInha, we need to understand the reason behind your weight gain, but I think in your age group we can suspect either your life style or thyroid problem. So, Please see to it that you go for a good amount of exercise & better food habits. Yet If you feel that you need medicine Homeopathy is having a real good results in weight reductions. Can Contact homeopath around you or can contact me at my clinic or online treatment center: www.**url** . Let me know for any further assistance Dr.Parth m ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Ritu Sethi

• Gynecologist
  •  Gurgaon, India
  •  1079 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

• General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1429 Doc Points

Dr. Manushree Gupta

• Psychiatrist
  •  New Delhi, India