Topics 10 kgs
  Topics 10 kgs

10 kgs

Find latest answers to 10 kgs questions, 10 kgs articles, 10 kgs news and clinic/doctors who deal with 10 kgs.

My father is 78 years old and has been suffering from constipation for the last 2 years. He has also lost a lot of weight around 10 kgs in this time span. In the last couple of months he has been complaining that his abdominal muscles have torn due to bowel straining and now he says there is loss of muscle in his stomach area. Which is why when he lies down everything is fine but when he sits up and walks around he feels like he is carrying a weight in his stomach. After intake of food it becomes worse and he also gets bloating. We have done all possible tests - colonoscopy, CT scan, ultrasound sometime last year and everything was clear. The doctors gave a verdict of idiopathic constipation and left it at that. His blood work is fine, haemoglobin levels, cholestrol etc. He still suffers from constipation. His prostrate is enlarged but results are fine. What is the solution to his stomach muscle problem ? Is it lack of exercise, lack of protein ? He doesnt have a pot belly and has never had and had always been physically active and fairly slender.

Hi, History told by you favours irritable bowel syndrome ( IBS ). There are two alarming signs in your case : Firstly, loss of weight and that to10kg approx. Secondly, sensation of carrying a weight in stomach. Both of them do occurs in IBS. But to be on safer side,I would suggest you to go for colonoscopy again because it was done 1 yr back and symptoms have aggravated few months back. Treatments available for IBS - - Increase the level of physical activity. - Have regular meals and take t ...

Read Complete Answer

I m 28 F, height 5 ft, wt:52 kgs now, I was 55 kgs earlier, I diet , exercise but unable to reduct weight anymore. could you please suggest alternate options like supplments or liposuction .... ?

Liposuction Surgery is also a best option for removes fat cells permanently and slims and reshapes specific areas of the body, removing excess fat deposits, improving your body contours and proportions and ultimately your self- image. If you are opting for liposuction surgery at our Pune centre in Aesthetics Medispa,India we have expert Liposuction surgeons and refined our technique of Liposuction to include Power Assisted Liposuction and VASER and are able to liposculpture your body to a bette ...

Read Complete Answer

I have gained 4 kgs during the last 3 months, constipated and hypersensitive. are they symptoms of hypothyroidism. My age is 49+

Hi, Yes all these symptoms can be of hypothyroidism.However you need to get tested to get it confirmed(tests for thyroid). However hypothyroidism can lead to raised ldl(cholesterol),which can further lead to hypertension.(but that is not necessary that it leads to hypertension it can be a separate issue also). These problems might have to be separately handled,which will be known only after your response to thyroid drugs. ...

Read Complete Answer

hi. am a dentist.i was 120 kgs before 5 years. currently am weighing 85kgs. and my height is 173 cms. i wash i need to be 70 kgs. but it seems it will take a longer time for me . may i know the approx cost of full body liposuction in coimbatore hospitals?

Hi, There are a number of procedures which you can do for liposuction and that will depend on the part of body where fat is more(tummy and trunk,outer breast,hips,thighs,outer arms) and the procedure which will be selected on how you can be given the best aesthtic looks. However liposuction is still recomended for morbidly obese or very fat people with complications and you seem to have lost most of your weight and now looking at your height your bmi seems to come under overweight and not obese ...

Read Complete Answer

My Kid is 9 months old but she is underweight by 3 Kgs. Her current weight is 5.9 but she is active!!! As of now, we are giving Similac Stage 2 but her consumption is very very less. We have checked with our Doctors in India but Doctors are forcing us to feed her but she is not at all interested.. Can you please suggest any other solution to increase her appetite.

Thanks for your query Before commenting on her weight i would like to know her birth weight.A gain of half a kg per month is considered optimal.So if she is gaining half kg per month it is good.Also infant's weight gain is optimal on exclusive breastfeeding till 6 months of age.After 6 months of age we need to start complimentary feeding along with breastfeeds.Freshly prepared home made foodstuffs are preferred over commercial preparations.For first one to two months we should give homemade milk ...

Read Complete Answer

i am seeking a fine dietician who can help me reduce my weight.I was a good 67 kgs with 171cm 3 years ago aftr my delivery last year i gained weight like crazy and now i am not able to shed it.my food cravings are high,eating habits have gone all bogus and now i am a good 95kg and i feel awful when i look at myself , i am losing my self confidence too.i have pain in my knee joints and i hear cracking sounds on my knee when i climb stairs and i know it is because of my weight issue :( i need a proper diet and exercise plan which you help me with a consistent reduction of weight and toning myself.please do help me to get over this nasty issue :(

Sample Diet Plan 5: 30 am (Preworkout meal): 1 fruit (any) (60-70 gms) (you can consume 1 banana also ) 5:45- 7:00 am (workout): Any form of workout that suits you for atleast 50 mins. 9:00- 9:30 am (Breakfast) 1 glass skimmed milk (200 ml)/ 1 cup low fat curd or yoghurt (150 gms) + Oats (15 grams, 2-3 tsp) or muesli (15 grams, 2-3 tsp) or any homemade non deep fried snack [eg:1 quarter plate poha/1 quarter plate upma/2 idli/2 small or 1 medium size dosa/2 appam/ 2 dhokla/dalia/multigrain bre ...

Read Complete Answer

i am female with a weight of 110 kgs, and dont have any medical issues apart from this, few months ago my gyno prescribed me with Hyponidd and glycomet as my fasting insulin is little bit on hihger side. i am trying to get pregnant. this month i have not got my periods. my LMP was 28th June

Hi, If you have missed your periods then go for urine pregnancy test first,to confirm pregnancy. Since how long are you facing this problem ? Describe your menstural cycle in detail in days and cycle length and and periods and and flow. She gave you drugs for diabets or may be you have pcod. Now what is your query exactky ? ...

Read Complete Answer

Hi, i am female aged 35. Stay in mumbai. Divorcee. Work as lawyer. Got hyperthyroid problem. Weight 58 kgs n height is 5.3" wht should be apt diet for me

Dear patient, you weight according to you height should be 55 +/- 5 kgs. you would require a weight management diet which is rich in iron, folic acid, calcium, Vit D mostly and the other nutrients. you can give me details of your diet pattern (veg/non veg), any food allergies if any and a one day diet recall of yours (stating what food you eat at what time) and i will modify the diet plan as suited best for you. ...

Read Complete Answer

Dr. Swati Kad

• Pediatrician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  558 Doc Points

Dr. Puneet Madan

• General Physician
  •  New Delhi, India
  •  1429 Doc Points

Dr. Vrinda Goyal

• Nutritionist
  •  Jaipur, India