The following are the brief details of my case for your kind consideration:-
1. History of High Myopia since the age of 12 years.
2. Suffered Retina Detachment in the right eye at the age of 25 years and was operated upon at Shankar Netralaya, Chennai but with little gain of vision.
3. Continued with the help of contact lens in the left eye and almost stable number for the next 11 years.
4. Sudden appearance of rainbow like colours in the Left eye and the case was diagnosed as Advanced Optic Nerve Atrophy & Retinal Degeneration at PGI, Chandigarh & I was told that the condition is irreversible with no cure or medication.
5. I was put on eye drop medication with Dorzox, Combigan , Alphagen & am continuing with the same.
6. I was advised IOL transplant in the left eye and underwent surgery for the same at Grewal Eye Institute, Chandigarh.
7. During the last 4 ½ years i.e. since the problem was diagnosed, I have underwent regular treatment under Acupuncture, Acupressure, Ayurvedic & Homeopathy medicines but with no relief and the deterioration in the field of vision and also its aquity has continued.
8. The latest checkup has shown that even the remaining macular vision in the Left Eye also shows signs of further degeneration.
Kindly suggest some remedy for my sister's ailment.